How tone of service impacts customer engagement.
Those who know me are aware of my penchant for finding excitement in well-crafted customer service and hospitality.
As a client myself, I seek to feel heard, understood, and appreciated. I anticipate receiving a thoughtful and genuine solution tailored to my wants, needs, and desires.
What gives me confidence is service delivered with the right tone:
1. Be authentic: Communicate in a genuine and sincere manner.
2. Be concise: Demonstrate that you understand their wants, needs, and desires.
3. Be firm: Ensure that expectations, capabilities and boundaries are communicated effectively and understood.
4. Be proactive: Anticipate needs and provide considerate solutions.
5. Be positive: Convey optimism; be clear and definite about the experience.
When I receive service at this level of vibration, I experience immense joy and satisfaction.
I am inspired to deliver to my customers at the level of my own expectations.
Why wouldn’t you want your customers to feel the same?